International Terrorism Prevention Unit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This clan is part of Project Pixelville. Please read our clan thread for more information. http://itpu.expressforum.org/t1-clanthread

5 posters

Important notice [Everyone must R&U]

OfficerPoopFace
    OfficerPoopFace
    General

Important notice [Everyone must R&U] Empty Important notice [Everyone must R&U]

Post  OfficerPoopFace Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 pm

I've been talking to hotpocket lately, the leader of the Divine Steam Brigade, and we decided not to raid each others bases if we happen to find them, to keep things fun. Though, we are not allied, so they will try to kill us troughout the map, but we don't raid each other's bases as we are both still working on it, and it's not very nice to have your base raided, it's a shame of all the effort we've put into it.

So I'm asking you all, if you happen to find the DSB base, LEAVE IT, and do not raid it.

Thanks in advance!
    _ecchin
    _ecchin
    Resident

Important notice [Everyone must R&U] Empty Re: Important notice [Everyone must R&U]

Post  _ecchin Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:17 pm

That's a very nice pact you've got there! Surprised
    One step closer to a prettier PAOW where everyone lost their fear of the outside.
    Darkmile
    Darkmile
    Major-General

Important notice [Everyone must R&U] Empty Re: Important notice [Everyone must R&U]

Post  Darkmile Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Finally the above-ground bases are coming back =D
    irishpirate
    Corporal

Post  irishpirate Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Hotpocket and me are friendly, so I am fine with it.
    _ecchin
    _ecchin
    Resident

Post  _ecchin Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:13 am

No longer in effect.
    DefensiveLax
    DefensiveLax
    Brigadier

Post  DefensiveLax Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:15 am

Didnt think so

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:56 pm