International Terrorism Prevention Unit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This clan is part of Project Pixelville. Please read our clan thread for more information. http://itpu.expressforum.org/t1-clanthread

3 posters

Shockvgod's Application

Shockvgod
    Shockvgod
    Corporal

Shockvgod's Application Empty Shockvgod's Application

Post  Shockvgod Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:44 am

Ingame name: Shockvgod
    Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join because I have played on PAoW for some time now, and am looking for a well organized clan in which I can become a part of and contribute to.
    What do you expect from us?: From the clan, I expect to participate with other members in order to achieve our goal of keeping peace.
    What timezone and country do you live in?: I live in the US and EST
    Are you willing to use any communication programs such as IRC webclients, and will you be active on our forums?: Yes, I am fairly familiar with IRC and I will be active on the forums.

Thanks for taking your time to read this Very Happy

Last edited by Shockvgod on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    OfficerPoopFace
    OfficerPoopFace
    General

Shockvgod's Application Empty Re: Shockvgod's Application

Post  OfficerPoopFace Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:57 am

Accepted.

You have been added to the trainee usergroup. You now have access to a special board where you can find more information about what to do next.

Good luck, recruit!
    _ecchin
    _ecchin
    Resident

Post  _ecchin Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:44 am

Hi Shockvgod,
    Will you please add some information about your country and time zone? I know we didn't ask this first, it was later added to the application, and we'd like to have that information in our data base Wink
    Shockvgod
    Shockvgod
    Corporal

Post  Shockvgod Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:49 pm

_ecchin wrote:Hi Shockvgod,
    Will you please add some information about your country and time zone? I know we didn't ask this first, it was later added to the application, and we'd like to have that information in our data base Wink

Original post edited. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:50 am