International Terrorism Prevention Unit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This clan is part of Project Pixelville. Please read our clan thread for more information. http://itpu.expressforum.org/t1-clanthread

2 posters

Westbrook's application.

West
    Resident

Westbrook's application. Empty Westbrook's application.

Post  West Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:43 am

*Ingame name: westbrook888

*Why do you want to join us?: I just joined this server , and joined the forums while looking at the clan thread stumbled upon OfficerPoopFace's signature and checked out the link , then , when I saw the organised military based ranking system , I said to myself , yes , this is the clan that I'm looking for ! small organised clan with a big bright future to come ! ( growing bigger and powerfull every day )

*What do you expect from us?: A rock solid clan with mature and loyal players that will stand their ground infront of enemies like fearless lions and help each others like brothers.

*What timezone and country do you live in?: Gmt +1 France.

*Are you willing to use any communication programs such as IRC webclients, and will you be active on our forums?: Yes sir.
    _ecchin
    _ecchin
    Resident

Westbrook's application. Empty Re: Westbrook's application.

Post  _ecchin Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:10 am

westbrook, I acknowledge your application. You'll now gain access to new a board in the forum, which you should take your time to read.
    The next step is to enter our IRC channel and ask for a interview (only Commanders can interview new candidates).

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 pm