International Terrorism Prevention Unit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This clan is part of Project Pixelville. Please read our clan thread for more information. http://itpu.expressforum.org/t1-clanthread

Application of General_Johnston

Application of General_Johnston Empty Application of General_Johnston

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:19 am

Ingame name:4pathy
    Why do you want to join us?: I need a clan for PAOW, and the the leader seems like an intelligent and respectable person. I do not want to join an old clan, but rather, a new and up-andcoming clan.
    What do you expect from us?: I expect everyone in the clan to be as dedicated as I am ready to be. I expect the clan to succeed in PvP and rise to greatness on the server.
    What timezone and country do you live in?: -5 GMT, USA
    Are you willing to use any communication programs such as IRC webclients, and will you be active on our forums?: I have IRC, Skype, Mumble, AIM, and multiple E-mail addresses. I am active on all of them, as well as many forums. I will add this forum to the list of my daily forums to view.
    _ecchin
    _ecchin
    Resident

Application of General_Johnston Empty Re: Application of General_Johnston

Post  _ecchin Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:54 am

Hello 4pathy,
    I added you to a usergroup with which you can access a new information on the forum about how you can better integrate in the clan and become a fully pledge member. This is only the first step. Good luck.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:26 pm