International Terrorism Prevention Unit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This clan is part of Project Pixelville. Please read our clan thread for more information. http://itpu.expressforum.org/t1-clanthread

2 posters

monkeyhugs application

monkeyhugs
    Corporal

monkeyhugs application Empty monkeyhugs application

Post  monkeyhugs Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Ingame name:monkeyhugs
    Why do you want to join us?: I have been a lone wolf for too long and it is getting boring. I want to have a group of guys that I can help succeed on paow and become one of the top clans on it. I have a ton of resources and extra resources that I would like to share with people to help me in pvp. I also hate always getting ganked by 2 or more guys when im always by myself. You guys also look very promising for being a new clan.
    What do you expect from us?: A group of guys that I can get protection from and can raid with to become a strong clan.
    What timezone and country do you live in?: I live in the US and central time zone.
    Are you willing to use any communication programs such as IRC webclients, and will you be active on our forums?:Yes I will always be on irc talking with you guys, I think it is a much better chat system then public.
    OfficerPoopFace
    OfficerPoopFace
    General

monkeyhugs application Empty Re: monkeyhugs application

Post  OfficerPoopFace Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Accepted.

You have been added to a new usergroup. You now have access to another board where you can find information on about what to do next.
    OfficerPoopFace
    OfficerPoopFace
    General

Post  OfficerPoopFace Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:08 pm

Passed interview.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:10 pm