International Terrorism Prevention Unit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This clan is part of Project Pixelville. Please read our clan thread for more information. http://itpu.expressforum.org/t1-clanthread

3 posters

Wick_Eastly's Application

Wick
    Wick
    Trainee

Wick_Eastly's Application Empty Wick_Eastly's Application

Post  Wick Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Ingame name: Wick_Eastly

Why do you want to join us?: Been on the PAOW server for about 2 months now and after doing my own thing for awhile I want I want to feel apart of the server. Lonewolfing is fun and a great way to get a feel for a server but its time to contribute to what the server was made for; Clans.

I really like the look of the ITPU as I'm no aggressor but I will fight back and I would like to help out anyone that needs a hand.. Also I would like to join an new or a clan that is not firmly established with tons of members like a few of the other clans on PAOW. I want to join a clan that is just emerging and hope to help build it up to something awesome.

I need to make some minecraft friends and communal building is the best way. While combat is not my strongest point nor is it my weakest. My favourite 'job' in minecraft is resource collection. Mining, farming and mob grinding is how I like to roll. I have a particular like for sky building; glass walkways at sky limit anyone? Roaming is pretty fun too.

What do you expect from us?: A group of mature people who play seriously but also realise that minecraft is just a game. Somewhere to return resources to and hopefully they wont get raided while I'm offline. A place make some friends and learn some of the aspects of minecraft where I'm not very good (red stone engineering).

What timezone and country do you live in?: Australia GMT +10

Are you willing to use any communication programs such as IRC webclients, and will you be active on our forums: I have never needed to use an IRC before but I'll be all over it. Very keen to use the forums and talk PAOW.
    OfficerPoopFace
    OfficerPoopFace
    General

Wick_Eastly's Application Empty Re: Wick_Eastly's Application

Post  OfficerPoopFace Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:31 pm

PENDING

We are currently undergoing changes, you app is on hold till further notice.
    Wick
    Wick
    Trainee

Post  Wick Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Cheers for the speedy reply, I'll do me some good, old-fashioned lurking in the mean time. I saw your post on PAOW, damn the DSB.
    DefensiveLax
    DefensiveLax
    Brigadier

Post  DefensiveLax Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Once we get things under control im sure youll be inducted in asap
    OfficerPoopFace
    OfficerPoopFace
    General

Post  OfficerPoopFace Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:12 pm

Accepted.

You've been added to a new usergroup. You can now access a new section. You should check it out to get more knowledge of what to do next.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:26 pm