International Terrorism Prevention Unit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This clan is part of Project Pixelville. Please read our clan thread for more information. http://itpu.expressforum.org/t1-clanthread

[VOTING] Engineer's Department leader

Poll

Make your choice:

[ 3 ]
    [VOTING] Engineer's Department leader I_vote_lcap75%[VOTING] Engineer's Department leader I_vote_rcap [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [VOTING] Engineer's Department leader I_vote_lcap25%[VOTING] Engineer's Department leader I_vote_rcap [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    OfficerPoopFace
    OfficerPoopFace
    General

[VOTING] Engineer's Department leader Empty [VOTING] Engineer's Department leader

Post  OfficerPoopFace Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:02 pm

Engineer's Department leader elections

ON HOLD

Vote now for the leader you think would fit best in the Engineer's department. The leader of the ED will be doing administrative work, such as training members for the ED, but also will lead the entire ED, doing anything what a leader should do. The winner will be informed of his new tasks ASAP.

Voting rules:

- You cannot vote on yourself. (we can't check this to be honest, but we recommend you not to do so to keep things fair)
    - Do not force or influence people to vote. Make them all choose their own.
    - Everyone is allowed to vote!

CANDIDATES:

Ingame name: tomys
    Department you're in: Engineer's Department
    What makes you a true leader?:

I would like to lead the Engineer's Department. I am a good leader and I have shown this by leading the mob grinder project, and I can build and imagine things easily. I am good at traps, and I am researching on cannons. My cannons, once perfected in my SP world, should be able to fly more than 500 blocks. In fact right now I have no idea where the TNT in my SP world even goes. It flies pretty far. I hope I can lead the Engineer's Department because I like people to tell me their ideas. This way I can make the clan better. In fact I think, given enough time it would be a nation. I hope you accept my application vote for me to be the leader of the Engineer's Department.

I am not a bad person! I look at your ideas, and think through them, before saying anything. If I find something wrong I will point it out and you can always tell me I'm wrong. I hope you vote for me to be the leader of the Engineer's Department.

Ingame name: TicTac1337
    Department you're in: Engineer's Department
    What makes you a true leader?: I would like to lead the Engineers Department because I already have experience leading stuff and i always will try to listen to other people to tell me their ideas, or if they think something should be done in an other way. I'm curious about new traps and i always am experimenting to make things that will improve the clan's Offense & Defense. I always give other people's ideas a try.
    I will give all I have in me to improve the Department and the clan.

Current project: Cannon to propell a TNT block/something else with a force of 80 TNT. Complicated redstone mechanisms, around 20 blocks high, can shoot TNT over 1000 blocks away.

*Please do not be fooled by my inactiveness, as soon as I arrive at the base i will start working on alot of stuff.*

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:14 pm