International Terrorism Prevention Unit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This clan is part of Project Pixelville. Please read our clan thread for more information. http://itpu.expressforum.org/t1-clanthread

[VOTING] Offense Department leader

Poll

Make your choice:

[ 1 ]
    [VOTING] Offense Department leader I_vote_lcap25%[VOTING] Offense Department leader I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [VOTING] Offense Department leader I_vote_lcap25%[VOTING] Offense Department leader I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [VOTING] Offense Department leader I_vote_lcap50%[VOTING] Offense Department leader I_vote_rcap [50%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    OfficerPoopFace
    OfficerPoopFace
    General

[VOTING] Offense Department leader Empty [VOTING] Offense Department leader

Post  OfficerPoopFace Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Offense Department leader elections

ON HOLD

Hello there, fellow members of the ITPU. It's time to vote who you truly think should become the leader of the Offense Department. The leader will be training applicants for his/her own department and will make sure that everything goes fine, and will basically lead the whole department.

Vote rules:

- Do not vote on yourself. (We can't really check this, but we would like you not to to keep things fair.)
    - Do not force or influence people to vote on someone specific.
    - Everyone is allowed to vote, even if you're not in the OD.

CANDIDATES:

Ingame name: Koopabro
    What makes you a true leader?: I try to recognize every skill that my people have, so we can use them to their max potiental. I will create structure in my army(OD) and teach them discipline(gawsh, my english sucks). My subordinates know that they can trust me and I will not abuse them, while they know that I am the leader.

Ingame name: Klok113
    What makes you a true leader?: I Try to recognize every skill they have,and use them for a Good army,Im Leading The soldiers to a Higher Level,To make a True Army,thats Powerfull on Every Front,Im trying to lead them With all my Leadership.

Ingame name: IrishPirate262_
    What makes you a true leader?:

Let me first start off that I have been in many gaming clans, guilds, teams, and groups. Numerous strategy, RPG, and misc. games. In most, I have been a co-leader of the group. I know what I am doing, but I also have memories of being that private, that grunt, that lowest level Orc Warrior in WoW that feels out of place in the guild. I try to access each person's skill/s and value it while strengthening others. I lead forward in a dignified and knowingly manner, boosting morale. I listen to my soldiers, I teach them and they may even teach me. I value the mind in the front lines, and think no soldier should see the mind and brain as a unneeded thing. Let me be the OD leader, and you will see how I led a clan to be the most successful in another server, please comrades.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:26 pm