International Terrorism Prevention Unit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This clan is part of Project Pixelville. Please read our clan thread for more information. http://itpu.expressforum.org/t1-clanthread

2 posters

DefensiveLax's Application

DefensiveLax
    DefensiveLax
    Brigadier

DefensiveLax's Application Empty DefensiveLax's Application

Post  DefensiveLax Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Ingame name: DefensiveLax
    Why do you want to join us?: When i asked if any clans were accepting any new members on PAOW i was reccommended here. It seems like an active clan thats very organized and thats the kind of clan i want to be in. I tried going Lone Wolf on PAOW and maybe make my own clan in the future, but i couldnt get enough resources myself to protect my base from raiding.
    What do you expect from us?: A fun clan, that's also structured. I love making traps and designing cool buildings so im hoping that my talents wont be ignored and that I myself wont be ignored as being just a noobie.
    What timezone and country do you live in?: Eastern Standard Time (East Coast) USA
    Are you willing to use any communication programs such as IRC webclients, and will you be active on our forums?: Sure ill use those if i can get a link to whatever people are using, and ill be active on the forums if they start getting activity. Its looking pretty empty now.
    OfficerPoopFace
    OfficerPoopFace
    General

DefensiveLax's Application Empty Re: DefensiveLax's Application

Post  OfficerPoopFace Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Accepted.

You now have been added to a special usergroup and now have access to another section. You should read that to gather more information about what to do next.

Good luck, trainee.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:56 pm