International Terrorism Prevention Unit

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This clan is part of Project Pixelville. Please read our clan thread for more information. http://itpu.expressforum.org/t1-clanthread

2 posters

IrishPirate's Application

irishpirate
    Corporal

IrishPirate's Application Empty IrishPirate's Application

Post  irishpirate Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Ingame name: IrishPirate262_
    Why do you want to join us?: Well, I have been in two clans in the past of PAOW (much more in other servers) and like the feel of clans or just having someone with me. I once ran a very successful clan which got almost twenty members in three days. I value teamwork and hard work, and feel as though each soldier, whether a trainee or a general should feel like they have a superior officer and should be able to work with others on will.
    What do you expect from us?: Great soldiers and leaders, organization, focusing on people's skills and give people a morale boost based on this skill.
    What timezone and country do you live in?: EST, US
    Are you willing to use any communication programs such as IRC webclients, and will you be active on our forums?: I can use anything that doesn't need me to use a microphone, since I don't have one.

boom dood.
    OfficerPoopFace
    OfficerPoopFace
    General

IrishPirate's Application Empty Re: IrishPirate's Application

Post  OfficerPoopFace Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Accepted.

I've added you to a special usergroup where you can find more information about how to become a fully pledged ITPU member. We suggest you to read this!

Good luck, recruit.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:20 pm